sharpen my pencil

I am a recovering job hopper. When a job becomes too much for me to take i used to ensure the fact they will fire me. By slacking or not going etc. I have held on to this job for two years. and liked it for the most part. now i feel like i am drowning. i am having the same arguement with my boss over and over and over again. I must move on from this place. Insecurity is sitting on my head, taunting me that i will never be able to make it alone, i have a kid, etc. but the world works in mysterious ways. But the decision may be rough it out, and make this lady pay for the way she treats me and others. Most likely she will win. For whatever reason. We are not meant to work together. It is a bad relationship. Nothing i say works with her.

Its like she has a mission to micromanage everything in the company. And she is not good at it. My perception is that somewhere in her life, she is not in control of what is happening, and outside of that she has to dominate all. Too bad she is ruining relationships as she goes. Enough whining. off to sleep

Comments

Popular Posts