I'm the Kinda Girl...

Okay ultimate blogger Jas K. posted a list, I'm the kinda guy, on his blog. By the way jas, thanks for letting me cop one your ideas...SWEEET. I invite you all to do the same.

I am the Kinda Girl...
• who wishes upon the first star of the evening
• who likes to eat in bed with her kid, while watching "ANY" disney movie.
• who has only 15 pairs of shoes, and knows that is ENOUGH!!! wait did i count the boots? okay 18.
• who gets sentimental at Hallmark commercials, but would tell a cop off in a heartbeat if she thought she could get away with it.
• who has two cats, that she found by a dumpster, under nourished and under appreciated
• who has skeletons in her closet she would gladly share if you asked.
• who is curious about the people in the world, sees people and wonders what are they doing later? what kind of car do they drive? what do they do for a living? are they happy? where they are from? do you think they will talk to me?
• who would skip a shower in the winter time so she wouldn't have to wash her hair.
• who is a tad psychic, and has scared a couple of friends away because of some readings i did for them
• who has known about her future since she was 5, but has chosen to try and live it down. denial and all...Ha.
• who is an extremely stressed out single mom, and is learning how to cope with that.
• who thinks music is a form of religion
• who appreciates the benefits of organized religion, but has seen how it has ruined societies. and overshadowed/overtaken the real purpose that we are here on this planet. and will not participate in that.
• who fantasizes about many things, evil sinister laugh here, one being a house on the beach for me and my son.
• who feels sexy especially in her oversized Tshirts.
• who can appreciate a good beer. as long as there is a shot of whiskey before it.
• who could sit and fish all day, go home, shower, and attend the opera that night.
• who sings as loud as she can in her car. and trys to figure out the harmonies.
• who got scared by the sleestacks in the land of the lost. but traveled to Europe by herself for two weeks.
• loves to hear about great things happening to my friends. and admits when she is jealous, but lets it go as quickly as it came.

who knows when to say that is enough. thanks for listening. Now back to your regularly scheduled life!!!

Comments

edieraye said…
What a wonderful list, describing a truly wonderful person!
bhd said…
One skeleton, please! Miss? One skeleton. I'll wait. Thanks.
laprincessa said…
I've ALWAYS wanted a beach house and unfortunately, I was always a sleestack lover.

Zombies however, are another thing, entirely.
Michelle said…
Hmmmm....

I'll have to ponder this and get back to ya as to what kinda gal I am.

It changes as I grow and my life shifts in new directions, ya know what I mean?

Popular Posts