Muse

Seems like this is a waiting game, the time we pass in our lives. You hear the winds speak words in your mind. Listening for the chance to reach out and grab what is coming to you. Expecting a call you never get. Telling the truth when a lie would have gotten you a little farther down the right road.

Such are circumstances that pass, they make us wonder, and dream. The hopes that we hold are just little bubbles of belief. Filled with soft whispers of your kindness, and your passion. Calling to our wonderlust. Reacting to the elements of surprise and opportunity. Wishing on a star that will always be out of reach. Help me believe again. Look into the eyes of a stranger and know that those words mean something to me. Making love in the cool breeze under a star lit sky. Calling your name in the dark. Watching you turn your head to me. Listening to your breathe on my face. What a thrill to know it.

Make this pact of beauty to yourselves. Know who you are inside, so the world can appreciate your true beauty. Believe that what i say is my true spirit. My soul that is bared for the world to see. I refuse to hide behind the curtain, like the wizard. The wizardry of me is visible, flawed and courageous. She makes the pictures only the insightful can appreciate. Willing the wisdom of her experience into flowing words and images to clear a path of love for those who seek it. Picture your own light shining in this space. And let me hear your words of spirit released and free. Give me a chance to know this beauty and courage. I seek you out.

Comments

Mermaid Melanie said…
jas, a soul is a wandering vessel. lets set it free to make amends and retributions.

i love your contributions. everyday. mel.
Michelle said…
I always found that when I was seeking...I would find things that I mistook for what I thought I was after, perhaps because I wanted them so badly.

It was in the moments that I stopped looking and just became still and peaceful that the most important things appeared before me.

What you dream of will be yours one day, Melanie. It doesn't always come in the form we expect it to but I think that you will be open to recognizing yours no matter what shape it comes in.

*hug*

Popular Posts