Six Current Tunes. I sing too.

Lisa, i jumped on anyway, cuz i love lists. its a thing of mine. i checked my most played on my itunes list.

here goes my six:

1. She's the One: World Party
2. Glass & Concrete & Stone: David Byrne
3. Mona Lisa's & Madhatters: Elton John
4. Love will Come Through: Travis
5. Long Ride Home: Patty Griffin

a couple more that i hate to bullet, but sing like a banshee, We Are the Waiting, Green Day, and Can't Let Go by Lucinda Williams. yep. i like green day. calls to that teenager still inside me somewhere. (she loves it!)

Okay my tag is to Boosie, Michelle, and whomever happens upon this blog i do not know in a personal realm. Feel free to list away. somehow making lists is comforting and establishing. blah blah blah! Get on with it.

Comments

Alexandra said…
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do this here or in my own blog, but here goes...

1. E-Pro - Beck
2. Sweet The Sting - Tori Amos
3. New Coldplay Hit(title?) - Coldplay
4. God Only Knows - Beach Boys
5. Times Like These - Foo Fighters

Popular Posts