That knot in your stomach

I have a knot in my stomach. Where does anxiety come from, the brain? And I tried to beat it out of me at the gym, and yet it sits...twisty and uncomfortable. Do I need a massage? Do i need a session? Maybe all i need is a lover.

Someone to sit in the rain with, and laugh at misfortune. Someone to say its okay at the end of the day. Someone who makes me vegetarian lasagna. who laughs at my bad jokes. Tickles my toes. Worships my words. A friend. Who won't hold back, and always tells me the truth. no matter how much it may hurt. Someone I can beat in poker. Helps me understand the world just a little better. Who takes the initiative, but is still generous and forgiving. Who shines a light on my dark little corner. Someone who makes me cry in a good way. Someone who would sing this song to me.

...When you get to where you want to go
And you know the things you want to know
You're smiling.
When you said what you want to say
And you know the way you want to play it
You'll be so high you'll be flying.

Tho' the sea
Will be strong
I know we'll
Carry on
Cos if there's somebody calling me on
She's the one
If there's somebody calling me on
She's the one. ..

She's the One, World Party.

and maybe i just need a vacation, or a hot fudge sundae...

Comments

Michelle said…
Honestly, Jason....Chocolate really does help sometimes!

**hug** <-- for you, Melanie!

Popular Posts