War Torn

arrows fly over the landscape. the armour comes out. does she have the stamina to resist the forces of evil? Her back is to the door. she has put her ear to the ground. The earth rumbles... the music is turned up a notch to drown out the negative. Waiting for the other shoe to fall. and then it does. right in her face! Man how can a girl see to work when she keeps getting bricks thrown at her?

Goes to the armory store, Clerk, Clerk, i am not satisfied with current weaponery. show me the goods. I want head to toe garb. Give me on of those "appoaching asshole" detectors, and some serious negative juju repellent. Money is no issue. Give me the works. if i could put up an electric fence around my desk i would...

I refuse to be assimilated without force. So bring it on assholes. I am ready for you. Back to the door and everything.

RAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts