Exotic Places


I want you all to think of an exotic local, you are on your veranda eating your strawberries and drinking tea or coffee...Quick synopsis of where you are and what you are thinking. Mine to kick start.

As the sun peaks through the full length linen curtains, I roll out of bed unclothed. Look back in amazement. Put on the hotel provided plush terry cloth robe and walk to the veranda, where the remnants of last nights champagne and this mornings strawberries are waiting for me. As i pour myself a glass of warm tea...i look over the greek isles...Wow who knew i could move like that after all these years. What was his name again? oh my.

Comments

Alexandra said…
Is it just SAD that this doesn't appeal to me at all right now? Perhaps it's having been out of work for so long that I would rather be slaving away than vacationing...and because my heart doesn't care about mystery men either....but dream on, sister, and enjoy that lovely fantasy!
Michelle said…
Last night I had dinner in the Emerald Forest. We grilled some sweet italian sausages, had linguini with garlic alfredo sauce, crusty sourdough bread, and a lovely muscat wine.

We sat at a small table for two, right next to the fire, and under a canopy of beautiful redwood trees as the sun was setting.

I would have made it up but, thankfully, I didn't have to as it really was exactly how the evening went. Oh, I forgot the decadent cheesecake that we had about an hour later.

Then I crashed and slept like a baby!
Anica said…
I love strawberries and cream and Strawberry shortcake. and hotel towel. :hug:
aNON said…
Home Sweet Home. An excellent meal, and a bed to nap on afterwards.

Ah, how simple 'exotic' can be.

Popular Posts