How Lame is that?

So today i had a topic all picked out and i can't remember what it was! Shit...that brain o mine is eating up my thoughts again. I blame my pregnancy. it took brain cells out.

So i have so totally slacked on my Weight Watchers plan the last two weeks. I have gained 4lbs back. that is not what i want. But i am not eating according to plan, or drinking enough water. So hence i am gaining the weight back. How do i come back to the self esteem issues over and over again? Battle number 54,324. Each day that i am alive seems that i struggle with self worth. Its getting old and boring. But i guess i don't see the good as much as i used to. And that seems to contribute to my eating habits. And so does summer. I am tooo tired and hot to clean, cook, shop, or do anything extra~!

But today is a new day. and i am going to keep on trying. I know that i have to retrace some steps. But in order to get this bi**h back in shape, i am not going to beat myself up anymore for slipping just a little. I will accomplish what i set out to accomplish. I will just know there are bumps in the road, and pot holes that i will get sucked into. I have been in much worse spots than this. But i will continue on. And i will eventually win. oh yes.

Because i am good enough, I am smart enough, and dog gonnit, people like me...thanks stuart s.

okay, are you convinced? i am for now...HA! could you pass the sugar free desert?

Comments

Michelle said…
I had another "f" word in mind...

Faith. In yourself.

I think you have it under control!

*hug*
bhd said…
...and check in with me for support. We spent last week slacking off the diet, but are back on track this week. 22 down, many, many more to go. :hugs:
aNON said…
If you REALLY need to feel better, look at the people (Carnie Wilson, Al Roker, etc) who got the surgery (gastric bypass) done ... permenant, irreversible ... and ... They're kinda gaining some weight back.

Keep at it, Keep Ya Head Up!
PaintingChef said…
I used to always get the best ideas for entries right before I feel asleep and they were ALWAYS gone by the morning so I've started leaving a notepad and a pen by my bed to write them down. I have another one in my purse, one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one in my car.
Alexandra said…
Temporary...it's only temporary. I've heard sage things pour out of you for others, so I know that you will put those into action in your own world too. And ya keep on going....which you will. *hug*

Popular Posts