Conversations

what would i do without them now.
it seems they permeate my soul
as I walk through my day its all I know
talking to myself as people stare
making me unable to care
what they are thinking, its all mine
I am enjoying every second it lasts

more time to be with a like mind
making jokes and smiling at all things
sighing when the moment is right
feeling the energy surging through
the light emitted into my face.
it is a tangible force you make
with all the complications intact.

I know what my smile is from today
a combination of wishes come true
and the time I have with you
turning me out and turning me in
upside down flying in the wind
freedom to feel all things around me
Not to be afraid of myself anymore

wisdom is your gift,
compassion is your art
peace is your vision
and purpose is your part.
smiling is the wardrobe
you put on for the world
and wear so well.

thanks for always listening
and hearing me in return
reading the words I have written
keeping me up till dawn
but most of all I wish you...

"Peace and love
Tears of joy
Kindness of strangers
All of your roads
Paved in gold
By guardian angels
Wherever you may be in this world
My salutation says it all
May you always have enough
Peace and love"

Here's to the conversations that rally our souls and our lives together. Cheers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thats pretty great...kudos
Anica said…
I believe we were separated at birth. I hope that isn't bad.
bhd said…
Amen sistah!
Alexandra said…
FANTASTIC Melanie! The Muses really hit that night, didn't they?
b said…
Such great truth.

Popular Posts