voracious

yea thats me. I want to eat the world alive. i fear that i will not have enough time to do all the everythings i have in my head to accomplish. so what is it i want to do? Lets see:

• I would like to build a sound stage, and watch people shoot movies, etc.
• I would love to write an albums worth of songs. And record it.
• I am going to write a book someday. But the premise is still on the horizon. Damn muses.
• I would love to travel for about 12 months following the seasons, and recording my adventures. Spend one month in a different place, and meet people. Recording everyday life, and then some. Making a documentary.
• I would like to find someone to love completely. Yea, like that love you don't have to think about. it just is.
• I would like to sit on a hill someday with a great spiritual advisor. and listen to the earth move.
• I would like to sail in a large ship, for a month. and be on the water for that long. to get away from land. To see the depths of the ocean. and feel what that feels like.

and the remainder of the list? build a piece of furniture. Paint a mural on a wall. Have a house on the beach with a studio, to paint and write in. i wonder how many of these things i could combine at once? that would save me time to move on to the real task at hand. Being two parents at once. Scary. I miss that little booger during the day, but i know he is much safer at daycare! tee hee...here is to our dreams. I needed some on Thursday. Friday still seems so far away right now.

and its on to the next one... ;-)

Comments

Shari said…
I think that list is great. Especially the songwriting. :)
Mermaid Melanie said…
Jas,
it is a piece by my favorite surrealist artist, renee magritte. nothing significant other than that. I thought the title was dreams, but not sure now. it reminds me of dreams. How they are so realistic, but still they are illusionary. A woman riding the horse, and if you see it close up it is an optical illusion...;-)

that is all.
Alexandra said…
I love your list, woman!!! You are so incredibly cool. I miss you already.
Anica said…
Hi,

I just had to say that we have alot in common. I am grateful that we will meet in October. :hug:

Popular Posts