the door is open

You have opened a door in me and it stands open for anyone to walk through. that love is meant for you, but fear that the flower will be plucked by another. you pushed it through the dirt. you made its presence known. i wish things were different but only time will tell where the rain comes from. Seems someone else has decided this one for us. it has wings around it. i hear the flutter of them in my ears. it is up to us to make sure we handle it well. i hope that i am up to the challange. Because i feel weak. and tired. and afraid to say too much in any direction. but that will pass. as will my anxiousness. in time. sweet wonderful time. in which we can be friends and sing songs together. and just be. :wink:

Comments

b said…
We all do what we most want to do - I know now that I (namaste) am the only source of my happieness - I choose again to be happy in the face of all circumstances - whether I feel agreeable to them or not.

IMO it's easiest to be happy when hope replaces expectation; when passion and reason balance; and when unbending desire is tempered by infinite patience.

Slow deep breathing changes the universe.

Much love
-b
edieraye said…
It is good to be open, isn't it? A little scary but at least you know you are alive!
devastating...loving it...

Popular Posts