Its almost here.

In one week i am going to a meetup with some of my RPeeps. These are some of the finest human beings on the planet. each and everyone of them. I am lucky they call me friend. and let me share my sassy self outloud and for real. and bonus, like my last RP trip to Pasadena, i get a traveling companion! yea. life is sweet in the big top. and this show is going on the road!
Through beautiful east texas forests to a hallowed camping area that will make up a magical weekend. The food it going to be spectacular. the music, not recorded. Live, created as we go by local and traveling musicians. i hope we get some great new tunes out of it. and i get to introduce my best friend Kat to the RP community that she hears so much about. you guys will love her! and her man.

i will be sure to post pics and a lengthy story upon my return. wish everyone could come.

P.S. Stu, if i was a rich woman, i would have bought you that ticket to come. sorry. not my wealthy lifetime i suppose! :HUG:

Comments

edieraye said…
Are you still coming back through Dallas? Are we having dinner Sunday night? Do I need to start polishing my bells?
Mermaid Melanie said…
that is the plan. are you still not coming to the SFM?

sighs. my only hesitation depends on how tired i am on Sunday. that drive down 45 to Houston puts me to sleep!

but fingers crossed we are on for now, ;-)
Anonymous said…
Mel... A big hug for the thought...

(It's a fact... I need richer friends!)

Love to you all there in LA. Please remember me when you're drinkin' yer toasts!

:Supernummies:
Michelle said…
Have a wonderful time, Melanie! I wish that I could be there, too!

{{{Hugs}}}

~M~
winter said…
Have a great time, Mel! Wish I could've made it!

Popular Posts