WaCkY DrEaMs

I have dreams that keep me from sleeping well. Sometimes i wonder what dreams are telling me. As my regular readers know, i post many of them here. Here is the most recent vision.

I dreamt about traveling up hills that i was unable to climb. I was in a forest and traveling on narrow roads, sometimes only the roots of these trees to travel upon. And almost sliding off the path. That is an obvious sign to me. I am feeling like i will never reach the top of this mountain i am climbing at present.

The next element in that dream took me into a trap. This portion of the dream happened after i was avoiding a person i didn't want to be involved with. He was someone that i had been friends with. And his feelings changed. He became a stalker. (this part was obvious to me reasons not to be explained here.) Some friends of mine and i were having a party/barbeque. We were in some room together, and got trapped. We were in a chamber that was being sent out into the universe, and someone had opened a slit and all the oxygen was being sucked out. And a feeling that i was going to die from implosion. We ended up in an aliens world. Simulated to be earth. In the section we were stuck was a dock, surrounded by water. And a long table was sitting on the dock with 8 chairs. As we came in the last victims were being set free to go back from where they came. I was sent to find a way out. So as i snuck around, i found nothing but blocked passages. I could hear the voice of the Head of this world talking to the people i had traveled with. Not menancing, but forceful and demanding. I finally succumbed to my fate. But what does that mean? Am i trapping myself in a world created by others? Am i feeling that i am not in control of my life, and that is starting to feel like an alien in my life? Or is this person i am avoiding an alien, and i just don't know it!?

What are your thoughts on this? besides that i am just a freak, and need some serious medication! LOL.

Comments

An Urban Femme said…
Holy Smokes! You ought to be in textbooks! ;)
I had a dream that I actually remembered for once last night. I was jogging down the side of a main road in Doha (capital city of Qatar a tiny gas rich state in the middle east) where I grew up.

Thing is I had a t-shirt on but no shorts, not even any underwear, so I was pretty much running half-commando and was just trying to get home as quickly as possible to put something on while the passers by were all looking at me (in awe naturally...NOT).

Pretty embarrassing for a dream I tell ya!

Anyways I try and read your blog now and again in addition to Mybrid's one incase you're wondering who I am. Besides you did drop me a comment on mine a while ago and I don't remember reciprocating.
Justin said…
This sounds so like Vonnegut that I wonder if you're not related.

I love accounts of dream. Never apologize for posting them.

Popular Posts