Hello Dear Readers!


I have landed in Santa Barbara California, and on dial up! ARG!!! But thankfully back in the saddle. Looking for work in the area. As the universe sends me, so i go. I hope we manifest something permanent soon.

I am hoping you all had wonderful Christmas' with family and friends. And spread the love. We spent ours alone, me and the boy. He rode his first carousel ride, which you see here. And we took a long walk on the SB Wharf. It was a nice quiet day!

So as we ready ourselves for a New Year, I wish you all health and happiness. May you find what you desire most in the arms of the ones you love. And may there be peace that surrounds us all. And Universe? SEND ME A BABYSITTER!

See you in the New Year! Much Love.

Comments

edieraye said…
You got a place! Yeah! And of course you know that I am particularly fond of carousel rides. What a wonderful picture!
Anica said…
Mel, thank you for your strength and courage. You deserve the best life has to offer. You are an inspiration. :hug:
newwavegurly said…
Glad to hear things are cruising along on the right path for you, Mel. You deserve only the best, my sistah!
An Urban Femme said…
This entry is SUCH great news! I'm glad you're back, Memmie, and I'm VERY happy things are working out over in California.
S.A.M. Tanner said…
The Universe will hear you and acceed to your needs!

Love,

Stu

Popular Posts