Love could kill you. But it wont.

The dreams i have are as light as a bubble. Just waiting to burst. i dont know why you are not willing to believe in love. our love. Intense. waiting. distant. waiting to become closer. until that moment when our planets collide, and we are a super nova. That one single moment when i finally feel your intensity opening up a new place. a new space. a relief from all the past collisons that left wreckage.

come to me lover. make me smile again. keep me laughing under the sheets. listen to my heartbeat in your ear. stop acting like those things dont matter to you. Stop pretending that your life is complete with out that love you desire. Forgive me for being so forward. i am a rocket in your orbit. the fuel you have given me is yet to be spent with you. To feel that moment when our time is soft quiet and reflective. in the wake of our collision.

come to me lover. and be mine. my friend. my confident. my dream. not the bubble. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I so understand this, Mel. I wish we can talk about this.
David said…
oh my - who's the lucky fella?
Kel said…
Mel, he doesn't deserve you.
S.A.M. Tanner said…
This too will pass...

(hugs) Stuart

Popular Posts