The Dream

I had a dream last night you were there. In my room. Making love to me with your eyes. And we touched. briefly. You said to me, I never knew it could be like this. I said, me either. Then you said, I have to go. and watched me as you left the room. Writing down your phone number as you left. Said, call me. Or meet me here and gave me a place and time.

When I woke up I sensed how far off this moment may really be. And a stone went onto my heart again today. And you weren't there. I hope that whomever shares your smiles today knows how lucky they are! And that one day my dream will come true. our dream. sweeyheart. xoxox.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it me you miss ???? I thought that you found someone else. I thought you hated me. I've been having dreams about you. I really miss you. Some nights I feel so empty and alone. I miss your sarcasm and your smile and your soft touch. Maybe you did love me and maybe i was wrong.
Mermaid Melanie said…
how will you ever know if you continue to hide?
edieraye said…
Making love to me with your eyes.

One of the (many) things I love about my man is that he has serious bedroom eyes. I have to laugh when we are at a party, after a couple of drinks, when he looks across the room at me, and EVERYONE knows what he has in mind. Makes me giggle. In a good way. Yours will find you when you are ready. Or maybe he is waiting for you to go looking for him. I am no good with advice in the romance department but I do wish you love in the form you most need it. Which for me, was not the form I was looking for...
Mermaid Melanie said…
edie. i think it has happened. and yea. i wasnt even looking for it. and this form is unusual! but so right. :winks:

thanks girl. i love ya!
Anonymous said…
i'm not hiding just email me? Im in school right now. I just want to know if you even want to ever see me again.
Mermaid Melanie said…
anon - its not nice to mess with mother nature. if you were real, you wouldn't be posting this here.

Popular Posts