Midnight

The day comes to a close and we part ways. Unwillingly. Life makes jokes you can't laugh at immediately. I can't put my finger on why it is things happen the way they do. I have been fortunate enough in my life to feel accepting of the things that happen, for they do. I have no control. I can only be the pawn in the game. Learn to smile at the things that bring me joy. And laughter.

The thing that really surprises me about this is I don't feel as settled in my daily life as i do when you are around me. You help me breath easy. Sing softly. And feel alive. However that has happened we help each other relax. I wait each day to hear your voice. See your smile. In your words and actions. Thank you for patience, acceptance and love.

May i always bring you the same. giggles. as if! women. :rolls her eyes: Long may they run!

Plane ticket. Can I get a free plane ticket over here? So in need. :winks:

Comments

Popular Posts