The Ring around the Moon

Last night after a wonderful long conversation with a friend, i walked outside for some fresh air. As i looked into the sky i saw the moon had a huge reflective ring around it. making it look like a huge eye that was staring straight at me. with all its light emanating from its center. i was so in awe of the vision, and the wonderful conversation i had that evening i became still, silent, hearing nothing just feeling in touch with the universe and its wonderful infinity. Thinking how connected I am to someone and something so far from me. There are obvious wonders to our world. And there are some that are hidden.

If i had a lasso the moon would be my partner. in a tale that involves dreams and desires. one that means you would be mine. Tonight is another night for me to see the moon and not you. and yet i am relaxed and together. as much as i can be. as i silently scream my love i move forward to knowing myself. and that is all i can expect from life today!

life. it is mine. and moves along at a pace i stil seem to be a spectator in. and that is so FINE BY ME! keep you posted.

Comments

Popular Posts