Scared. in a zen kinda way.

I am scared. no other words describe it. I am scared. not doubt or mistrust. just plain scared. i know you like i know me. we are each other. its not what i wanted. it is what happened. i want to run away from it. i want to leave it. and yet i don't want to leave it. EVER! who am i? what am I... and even scarier? i am so RELAXED! i feel at home. peaceful. drawn to its space like nothing before. what is this life about? how did this happen to me? I wasn't looking and it hit me. I WASNT LOOKING!

backs up. one step one step two. i want to breathe you in. not out. in. in. in. love is a mystery. one that even as long as i have lived, i still don't understand. lets just be K-I-S-S-I-N-G. like the kids we are. steps back and breathes. you. in.

Comments

Michelle said…
Someone new?

Best of luck and love to you, Mel.
Mermaid Melanie said…
not sure michelle. but it looks like a sunrise to me! :hug:
Anonymous said…
I know you will be fine and I hope it is a good "someone new"

Popular Posts