Taking my Time

As i read this blog i am seeing a pattern. Boring! How can i keep expressing my challanges with patience? What tools have i overlooked to maintain a level mind? Maybe i am just ignoring the obvious.

Today was a nice peaceful day. I realized that i can be useful. i had a good interview at a really cool place i would like to work. Its not enough money and a hell of a commute. But what is meant to be will be. And i was certain of this when i set out on my journey to CA. What has made me lose that perspective? Starting to immerse myself in doubt i am sinking. Tonight, i am going to do my yoga, and a long hot bath. Write some poetry and work out the doubts inside my head. The one thing i truly miss right now is my guitar. and if i had a job i could at least get a new one. Wouldn't that be a wonderful dream come true.

and love? believe in me. let me make some mistakes. and let me fall. help me back up when you can. these are the times when i need you most. :HUGZ:

Comments

An Urban Femme said…
I was having a bad morning and then I read this post. It's full of hope and reassurance. Thanks, Memmie.

Popular Posts