This Says Something.



In February, something happened to me. And things have changed. I have changed. Now this is for me to know, not a public announcement of said event. But in a few short weeks, i feel like I have traveled great distances on top of the actual physical distances i have traveled over the last few months. My body is stretched so thin right now i feel like i am going to snap at any given moment. But peace is with me. Peace... a knowing that holds me still. And although i have reservations about my stability, i do know i can count on a friend. to make me feel at peace again.

Yesterday i pulled this card. I am wondering what it is trying to say to me? My first reaction is i have traveled mountains and made long strides. This changing terrain is new for me. and i am trying to focus on what that means. Up hills, down hills, up hills down hills. rapidly. with work, and relationships. and am coming to peace with this cycle for now.

Tell me what you see here. I am curious to listen to someone elses words today. mine seem resistant and forced. stop.

Comments

Mem,
This is what came to me...

Love is an inside force as well as an external one. The way we choose to live gathers love to us, or pushes it away.

All that you love, and the lessons from the distances you have traveled are a part of who you are, of your make up, and are visible to people who know you.

Pain, if used to benefit another, is NEVER wasted. Your hardships and losses become blessings when your wisdom blossoms in the life of another hurting person.

I think this is why we are here. To love, and walk, and help others on the same path as ourselves.

You are in my thoughts this evening...
-Cora :)
Anonymous said…
:hug: Just know that I understand and that there is peace within me too.
Whaddup cybertwin? :D

I know it's been long and drawn out, and it may not get better soon, but if you know who you really are, no one and nothing on this physical planet can hold you down.

Love ya!
Jas...
An Urban Femme said…
I'm with Anica. *hugs*
David said…
I see someone unafraid to live her life; even though at times it can be, well, uncomfortable at best.

Keep on truckin', Melly.

*hug*

Popular Posts