Congratulations to ME!


Cheers. This drink is on me. I got a JOB!!!!!!

In fact after four months of wondering what was going to happen, if i would ever get a job, I got three job offers in two days! :JUMP: Its so affirming to know that patience and faith really do pay off in the long run. Of the three offers, I decided to take a job in which my schedule would be Mon-Thurs. Oh My! Three day weekends? And in Santa Barbara!? AWESOME

Thanks for listening to me freak out and whine all these months. And the wonderful words of encouragement.

more blogging to commence since i will be at a desk job, and that seems to inspire my blogs. :whispers: dont tell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
GREAT Melanie!! Congratulations...hope it turns out to be everything you wanted!
***HUGS***
Anonymous said…
I totally agree with indelibrella.

I knew you would find an awesome job that you love. :hug:

Anytime you need to chat me up... don't hesitate.

:hug: WOOOT!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Yay! Congratulations!

And thanks for the champers. :)
bhd said…
eggzellent!
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!

[Jas doing a little jig in his tidey whiteys on the livingroom floor]
edieraye said…
WooHooo!
newwavegurly said…
That's great news, my friend.
It was only a matter of time before someone realized your worth... let alone three different places!

:hug:

Popular Posts