Long Time Gone

Man, seems like i have let this space go to the sidelines. Life has been picking up lately, and having a hard time keeping up!

Just to recap what i have been up to:
Working! praise the baby jesus. I am finally working full time. sighs. relaxes into her office chair.
Mommy: yea. full time. being two parents. and doing a half ass job it seems to me. but keeping on with the best i can offer the youngster. He did get some new Thomas the Tank Engine tennies the other day. We are excited.
Minor Surgery: Elective. went into it knowingly. It was time to take care of something that will make my life much easier in one aspect. but recovering is a bitch!
Laundry: I hate the laundromat. But.. you if you read my blog, you already know that fact.
Weather: Getting used to a new climate. Seems that there is something called the June gloom here, that started in may this year. I think the thing I miss most is the stars at night. Being from Texas... well, you know the song.
Nightmares: yea you also know if you read my blog that dreams are important to me. and i have been having nightmares. So has my son. sleep deprivated...
Belongings: Not a big fan of materialistic stuff. But missing things like my dresser, and toy box. Oh and my movies. and my TV... and my big comfy bed. but with gas prices as they are.... YIKES! maybe fall before i can retrieve anything.
Computer: well i have been chatting late into the night with my man. and that is a tough deal. too far away. sighs. need a ticket to ride... :sits back and daydreams:
Entrepenaur: Be on the lookout for a new plan next fall. I have an exciting idea that will make for some great Blog material. Coming soon to a virtual diary near you.

Life is good. i am loved. and things are getting better everyday! come and visit us! There is plenty of room on the floor to crash. :wink:

Comments

edieraye said…
You sound happier! That is wonderful my friend.
Hey, doing a half-assed job of two parents is still being one good parent! Haha!
bhd said…
I'd love to visit. I will! I won't be pried outta Pete until after summer, though. It's too damned beautiful up here!
Anonymous said…
You do sound happier, sweetie! Glad to know it.

Popular Posts