W/Wednesdays - Wheat Thins R My Nemesis



Wheat Thins are a popular snack cracker distributed by Nabisco, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Global Inc.. The product's slogan 'Great Taste...Big Crunch' was developed by Brian Eaton and is a reference to the rich flavor and seasoning on each cracker. Wheat Thins come in many variations. Wheat thins also are Baked Snacked Crackers.

they sit on my shelf calling to me in the middle of the night, MEM... we are here. we are a baked cracker. don't worry about your diet. a few of us wont hurt... And then the cream cheese joins in... we want to be with the wheat thins... please spread us on your wheat thins... The torture is you can't eat just a few.

Damn them. Damn them all to HELL!

say goodbye to a few extra WW points until that box is off your shelf. :wink:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hee! I'm with you on that one, although I haven't had any Wheat Thins in a long time. Must...buy...some.
winter said…
Wheat Thins are awesome.

Also cheddar Triscuits.
I'll take your wheat thins if you don't want them sis. I lurve wheat thins!

Popular Posts