I always forget stuff...

Its the Friday before Father's Day. and of course i forgot to send something to my dad. SH*T. What do you get Fathers? sighs. well, i have some ideas, but nothing i can pull off before Sunday. I hope he understands when i send him a card that says, please wait for a package! if he doesnt, he is going to have to drive from Texas to make me feel guilty about it!

Look for tear jerking fathers day entry on Sunday. Just not up to it this morning. If i dont see ya? get out there and make someone smile. that someone being you! :hug:

Comments

You know, I don't think fathers when their kids are all grown up, really care about GIFTS, but more just want to hear from you and talk for a bit. I think that would be the perfect thing, is if you were to call him up and just talk to him and catch up.
Can't help you with this one..
But probably a phonecall would be good..
*hugs*

Popular Posts