If i could paint you a Picture



I wish upon a star tonight
bring me the dream
a note of wisdom
a vision of you.

bring me your honesty
and your smiles again
why is that so hard
for you to do that?

deserving a truth to lies
i wander this battlefield
we blame each other
but we did it together

have i become a set back?
a burden on your life?
if that is the case,
you need to let me go.

never take for granted
what you are freely given
you become a fool
by the choice to ignore

one deep breath
leads to another.
give me wisdom time
knowing i am worthy

and choose the path
that offers me a way
to be myself and cry
and laugh and live

in the glow of love
in the warmth of embrace
in the sighs of after
pleasant satisfacting peace.

Comments

Hey,Mel

I hope you ave a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy that Beautful California weather..
**hugs**
Stephanie
edieraye said…
i wander this battlefield
we blame each other
but we did it together


I like these lines.
Very pretty honey.

Popular Posts