Off the Floor

Well, I am waiting on a bed. My co-worker says that he has a bed that he is getting rid of, and he is going to let me take it! Now, true confessions, I/we have been sleeping on the floor since December 2005. Not that I dont enjoy that HA!!!! What a lie that would be. I have come to fantasize about my bed that is in Texas. sighs. daydreams... zzzzzzzzzzzz okay back. Fingers crossed, tomorrow I am going to get a double bed with an actual frame, no headboard or footboard, hate those things. Its a gift from the universe! nah actually my coworker who wants it out of his garage! :yipee for me:

This place is going to shape up. Once it has, I will snap a photo so you can see what it looks like to live in a tiny place for a lot of money in SB california! Just so you know, there is always room on the floor for my friends. giggles.

Comments

David said…
Free stuff is good.
Nothing sleeps better than a free bed..:hugs:

Hope you don't mind me being a regular reader..:)
Hey, sis. I slept on a sleeping bag for most of my high school days becuase a bed was too uncomfy for some reason.

Now I have a Sealy.

I was so weird back then! haha!

Okay, nowadays too I guess.
Mermaid Melanie said…
Dave: oh yea. FREE is best!

Steph: now why the heck would i mind? as long as i dont offend you... *sniffs to see if her deoderant is working* whew!

Cyber Bro: now you see? you are just a different type of guy. and it prepared you for the service. I will have to work my way up to the Sealy. Dont want to git too spoilt... winks.

PlaytP: oh i LOVE DC!!!!! yea my studio is about the price of a luxury one bedroom in downtown dallas... le sigh. But you know what? this place is paradise. its worth every penny.

Popular Posts