Am I

Living my life, or is my life living me? Tonight I am pondering if I am actually involved in this progress. Seems, even though I made that prestigas post about goals, I let life live through me. And to be honest, i do so appreciate seeing life unfold as opposed to dictating it. But... (a line i used to give my friends starting in college, when people would say chicken butt, i would say big butt, elephant butt.) does it serve me to allow life to take its course? here is the outline my head tells me.

I get to be spontanious. good in an adventurous way.
I get to see things as they truly manifest. and wow, isnt that the best? sighs. oh yea.
I get true experience! some call it fly by the seat of your pants. :rolls her eyes: so?
I get the things I know the universe has meant for me to have. and not the other way around.
I get to feel the earth move under my feet, :whistles:

but in the process, i get behind on the things that NEED to be addressed. Some call me naive, my mom for one. Some call me irresponsible, those that dont know me. Some say, how can you live without a safety net? i call them the partisans of the church of the impending doom. I dont know. What i am is a woman who grew up under "the beacon of shame" and lived to tell a fantastic story.

what have i learned? everything and nothing all rolled into one.
what do i appreciate? everything and nothing all rolled into one.
what do i love? everything and nothing all rolled into one.
what do i sing? the song of the hummingbird.

sighs. changes are happening requiring planning. lets pray this tiny bird with a big heart is up to the challange. even in the face of a MONDAY!!!! YIKES!

be well, travelers. you make this journey worth every second. a world without you just wouldnt be the same. oh no. and i mean that in the best possible way.

heartkiss and hugs. lets get this caravan moving to the stars. :wink:

Comments

I think Life lives us. We make choices of course, but if we fight against the flow of life, it could get ugly.
Michelle said…
I think that nobody knows your life like you do so how can anyone truly judge?

I tend to think of life as being like a river.

We will all end at the ocean one day but what we see and how fast we go is all unique to who we are.

You do what feels right for you and your little one and you will always know when you need to lean back and coast and when you need to paddle hard.

*hug*

Popular Posts