Listen to your heart

How hard is it? Its not. Its easy. You either care about someone or you don't. Its not about manners, its not about possesion, it's not about control. It's about giving. Today, I realized that I am a giver. Or should it be said, I rediscovered that point. I am sick of dry well relationships. Dont get me wrong, I have people in my life that continue to give, and that is beautiful. And I apologize to those I truly owe gratitude too and have not given it. If I have not reciprocated my appreciation to you, I will try to correct that swiftly.

Too many years have passed into history with my disdain and apathy. Let me follow a more true path to enlightening myself of the worth of gratitude. I have seen how the lack of it has affected my soul and I am sad.

I can change this and I will. Thanks for the support friends. As you have always supported me. with love. the greatest gift to man.

Comments

Anonymous said…
((((MELANIE))))
**bunch of hugs**
newwavegurly said…
I am guilty of being a giver in many ways as well. Sometimes I give "things" as a means of expressing my feelings, other times I give of myself. And it applies to friendships, not just relationships.

Man, it gets a bit draining sometimes! But that hasn't changed the fact that I still do it...

Popular Posts