Damn Fire Walls

So sad news. I have been fire walled from my favorite website Radio Paradise, but life must go on.

I have to admit that I am shaking a little not being able to talk to my online friends. I know I can reach them in the evenings. But still. Not the same as being able to take a little break at work to peek in on some great laughs and great people.

For those of you that are not familiar with this internet radio station and you appreciate good music, this is the one. Eclectic, diverse, guaranteed to introduce you to new music on a daily basis. Not to mention a damn fine internet community that takes care of its own. NO TROLLS ALLOWED. (they can be spotted a mile off :wink:)

I hope you guys know how much i will miss joking around with you during the day. But see you in the late shift for sure.

And the ultimate bummer? I can't even listen to the station either. Goes to the Roku site to check on getting a SoundBridge Network Music Player.

I am off to find an inexpensive laptop with wireless connection to bring to work, and prove my ulitmate addiction to RP. TTFN.

Comments

I dread the day I get firewalled at work..lol
I'm sorry that you were. Good Luck with finding a laptop though....
Anonymous said…
Oh geez, that's a drag. I hope you find a solution.
That sucks. I haven't seen you at all online though. How have things been going and how was your week with youknowwho???

Love ya Cybersis!

Popular Posts