It is as It is

Oh, to live on Sugar Mountain
With the barkers and the colored balloons,
You can't be twenty on Sugar Mountain
Though you're thinking that
you're leaving there too soon,
You're leaving there too soon.

It's so noisy at the fair
But all your friends are there
And the candy floss you had
And your mother and your dad.

Oh, to live on Sugar Mountain
With the barkers and the colored balloons,
You can't be twenty on Sugar Mountain
Though you're thinking that
you're leaving there too soon,
You're leaving there too soon.

There's a girl just down the aisle,
Oh, to turn and see her smile.
You can hear the words she wrote
As you read the hidden note.

by Mr. Neil Young... :smile:


There are a few more stanzas here, but this says enough. Sometimes things happen to you without your thoughts or control being involved. This is more than a beautiful thing. And when it does, its nice to sit back and appreciate the serendipity of it. I am a woman that draws life to her. I have always had that and can finally understand its impact on life. Life is grand. Now dont get me wrong, i fuck up on a daily basis. In full color. And to be honest!? Its such a relief to finally understand my self inflicted limitations.

After a conversation with an older cousin today (have i mentioned how really cool my family is?), plus a relaxing and engaging conversation with a new and permanent good friend (that is coming to visit me next week) I realized again that life offers us what we desire if we allow its happening. Nothing more, nothing less. Even as we struggle with the conflicts of the illusion we are in control, we know who are our real family is. the people who allow us to be ourselves. and remind us when we are making asses of ourselves.

i do believe in god. but the definition of that entity eludes me. the only thing i do know is that i have been gifted with visions i could never create myself. creatures and colors that continue to amaze. gifts from unexpected places. and learning in my lifetime that if i open myself up to the possibilities, I am the one that realizes and benefits. and that is a ripple in a pretty big pond.

sighs. why do i write these seemingly self indulgent entries? i hope that someday someone will understand all this about themselves. we have choices people. make sure that the number one choice is YOUR OWN LIFE.

like they say on the plane, place your oxygen mask on first before helping your offspring... can i get an amen from the bobbleheads? :lol:

Comments

I think I'll drink some coffee and try to wake up and think about the deep stuff..lol

May God continue to bless you!

Have a Great Day!
bhd said…
Well done!
arighter2 said…
echoing BHD...
sometimes the best stuff comes when we let our guard down.....

Popular Posts