A-sloth-like-me

I have to say that the ole brain is starting to loose its shine. i feel tired most of the time. And disconnected from the reality i am forced to deal with. I don't want to work, or design anything.

what is going on!? i am attributing it to a lack of sleep, and sexual activity. Because I am getting plenty of food. YIKES...

Has my self esteem finally taken a permanent vacation? guess I should contact the local experts on that one. I obviously don't have a grip on too much today. or yesterday! I used to be the life of the party. Now I feel like the party is going on and I am sitting in the closet yelling SHUT UP!

EVALUATION TIME! steps back to take stock of her blessings. Time to clear the table and start over. again. :sighs:

whining over. back to the laughter portion of this day. :wink:

Comments

bhd said…
Hugs to you, my friend. Maybe this is just a let-down after a much-anticipated event. Be kind to yourself and allow your feelings to flow.
Greg the Surly said…
Cheesecake makes everything better. If you find that isn't helping, let me know, and I'll eat it for you. I would do that for you.
Mermaid Melanie said…
maybe so C. maybe so.

hey GTS... you can have the cheesecake. but pass the creme bulee! :wink:
Anonymous said…
Mmmm. Creme brulee....

[/Homer]

Feel better, Mel. :hug:
Mermaid Melanie said…
geez. i really should proofread better huh?

*rolls her eyes*

Popular Posts