Night Lights

night light

glow sticks and a long exposure.

Comments

Gledwood said…
wow that is fantastic... wish i'd had the wherewithall to take shots like that during my partying days ...
Gledwood said…
where abouts did you take this?
are you a raver?
an american raver...
that was almost like a contradiction in terms a few years ago
but i hear the era of the mitsubishi crossed the atlantic at last and droopy tuesdays hit american offices just as they do ones in the uk...
i can't tell whether i know you from before or not bc you look kind of familiar ...
... well if you've been to my blog you probably won't forget it..!
//whatever//
take it easy
...&...
all the best
2u
from
Gledwood
of
the
"vol ...
... 2" ...
eric1313 said…
Vey haunting effect you achieved in this shot. Very cool.
Anonymous said…
I love light painting
Whoa, I didn't know ur a dab hand at photography mel. Looks realy good and I like ur sense of composition of your littleun playing in with the girl below. If you've got a decent lens on ur camera you could focus just on them and blur the background to bring the action out a little, but it looks great either way!
Mermaid Melanie said…
yea slacker its an issue that I need to educate myself on, my images are kind of flat.I think I need a different lens, and to do some studying on exposure and aperture openings.

thanks!
Tink said…
That is an awesome shot! You take beautiful photos.

Popular Posts