Another Dream. Of You

We were riding in your car. And for some reason, when I dream of you, you don't look like yourself. But it is you. Your spirit is there. Your eyes yet to be determined. Today you were a redhead. and you had a pointed goatee. your today blue eyes were piercing my soul. You had a destination in mind but wouldn't tell me. devilish grin. We drove for a long time. We ended up in a wooded area, with a lovely waterfall. High above the stream. When we got there we laid out on the grass and you explained things to me. Things I wanted to hear and things that you wanted to say. I never said more than two or three words. I was feeling at ease that you were finally telling me about your life. i was dressed in a white cotton gown, and it was flowing around me as the wind blew by. You commented on it. I blushed. As we got back in the car to return I had a terrible feeling I would never see you again. You had a devilish grin on your face, and were silent on the way back. and then as dreams do, I was swifted off into another tangent.

the sad part of this dream was that you were driving a charger! yea, a charger. Innocent times in dreamland. I woke feeling unsure of anything. I must have fallen asleep like that too.

todays vision: keep the faith alive. who knows what life has in store for a girl in a white flowing cotton gown, with lovely soulful blue eyes and a golden heart.

Comments

arighter2 said…
How come i never have dreams like that? Although male that i am, i'd settle for just getting into the wooded area and getting naked, ;) bonus points for the waterfall! Well rendered, cous!
Mermaid Melanie said…
for some reason i never have sex with this person in my dreams...its strange and seemingly okay!

can't wait to meet you cuz! so very soon.
S.A.M. Tanner said…
I found this wonderful! My only question and concern is that I have green eyes... so where did those blue eyes come from?
winter said…
Lovely. Quite the dreamer you are!
you are an amazing writer, you take me there...

Popular Posts