A five year old dreams. And holds her breath. Forever.

Something I dreamt as a child that scared me my whole life. I dreamt that I was the last woman on the planet . I lived underground in a cave with a ladder that lead to the surface. The surface above was covered with sick people. (okay before I go on, I was 5 years old when I dreamt this ~ NO LIE!) and I was responsible for bringing back a normal race of people ie: procreating.

I had no idea what that meant at the time of course, procreation! It scared the piss out of me. The reason I tell this is because after that dream all the lessons and things I learned I have kept in a certain perspective. People are sick inside. They are constantly trying to better themselves. Some do it in a healthy manner and some don't. I felt i had to listen to them all to find out what they are saying. or at least try to. And learn from the mistakes I made. And the mistakes they make. Learning that all people deserve attention. despite their shortcomings. If you listen to them with your full heart, you can learn their truths. And possibly heal yourself. or them in the process.

Some day this dream will come true. in what avenue i don't know. i just hope that i am strong enough to handle the real deal.

more dreams as they come people... sigh. Keep the intrigue alive i say! dream on sistah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love dreams, and in reading some of your posts really enjoy your viewpoint. Your writing is good also. My blog is
www.scarlettslife.blogspot.com
We have much in common. And an RP listener too!!
S.A.M. Tanner said…
Ahem...

You still interested in that theme??

(wink)

Stu
edieraye said…
We are so wise when we are young - to be able to keep some of that perspective is a real gift!

Popular Posts