talking to myself and feeling old.

Sometimes I'd like to quit, nothing ever seems to fit... Remember that Carpenters song? sigh. rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Todays feeling: beaten.

i am so wasted on the half truths of life. and the people in it. Say it people. Shit or get off the pot! lets make some noise while we are here to make it! course i am the voracious redhead this week. Feeling all about myself. and in wonder of how the day to day populous doesn't just rise up and beat down the rest of the populous. course its been a while since i had a reason to love. Or had a day of true peace from sunup to sundown. things are actually pretty great for me right now considering the whole instead of the parts. but i could use a serious change of scenery right now. and considering how to make my escape. to california. it seems to be my destiny.

so heres to planning my escape into another realm of beauty. maybe i will write another poem this week. yea. that always makes me feel spicy. kisses to my RPeeps. see what happens when i don't get to see you guys for a few weeks? the sass factor has risen to intolerable levels. I apologize to whomever gets rolled over by the memsahib tsunami! its going to happen. but at least there is some awesome surf in the waves. :wink:

and to my special friend who puts up with my stuff way more than he should. i apologize for second guessing all the time. its the flawed brain o'mine! you deserve a crown. and a hug.

and to my friends that are coming to the SFM, its not soon enough. i need my RP fix! and Bro Bear, you better be creative and get yourself on the move to Louisiana. you need to be there. much love to all that happen here.

Comments

newwavegurly said…
What I've got they used to call the blues:
Nothin' is really wrong;
Feelin' like I don't belong;
Walkin' around, some kind of lonely clown;
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Funny, but it seems that I always wind up-a here with you;
Nice to know somebody loves me.
Funny, but it seems that it's the only thing to do:
Run and find the one who loves me...


I'm in that strange place where I feel good and bad at the same time, if that makes sense.

I had more to write here...but it started to get to long. Perhaps it's the inspiration for my blog entry later today.

See Mel, you inspire me! :hug:
yeah, move to sf!

Popular Posts