When I Started

i wasn't sure what to think when i started blogging. I mean, i thought, an online diary. Yea. thats it. i could just jot down thoughts of everyday life, and that would be wonderful. So i did. Then came the meme's. and then some seriously good poetry. But as you may have noticed, this arena is in a slump.

I am not sure if the events of moving so far so fast have taken away my desire to be creative here. Or if i am just worn out from moving so FAR so fast. And need that energy to just do the day to day things i must keep up with. LIke cooking, cleaning up after, and entertaining a two year old MALE. You think they are demanding as adults... ah well, the little dear is amazing really.

Time is zooming by it seems. And i am trying to get a schedule more worked out. And another month down the road, it seems to be smoothing out nicely. Another month from now, maybe i will be back together with my poetry. and amused again.

Lets hope so. i am bored with this site. as are my readers i assume since i haven't gotten any comments this week. Keep the faith, as do i. Soon you will read the exploits of a small business owner. If i have time. You know that will totally have stories to blog about for hours and hours and hours.

So i am outta here for a week or two. Thanks to the loyalty of your patronage my few fans. and see you in February sometime. If i can hold out that long! Peace to each that pass this way. Its a choice you know.

;-)

Comments

Lady Flare said…
eeeeeeeyyyy!! I read your blog!..sometimes i don't leave comments in the blogs i read coz'..i dunno'... i fear i may sound off...

i hope you get back soon..sniff!..sniff!
Anonymous said…
We all need a break some time.

It would be interesting to chronicle the things you go through as you start your business...

*hug*
newwavegurly said…
If you need a break, you need a break. As Alison said, we all need one some time. I've taken one myself.

We'll still be here to read when you feel inspired again, Mel.
Hey mel,

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately as I've got access to crappy Internet connections here in Bangladesh, I'll be going to singapore this wednesday (Jan 25th) and will go onto Malaysia.

I'll hopefully have a much better connection there so I'll upload my sizeable backlog of entries then. I'll be there for about 10 days and will take tonnes of pics, so if you get a chance over the next week do drop by.

Hope you enjoy yourself during your little break as well.

laterz gurl!
S.A.M. Tanner said…
Just 'cause I don't comment all the time, don't believe I don't read...

I'm just shy that way... sorta...

Have a good vacation...

I hope we'll be here for you when you get back...

Stuart
An Urban Femme said…
Wait...are you breaking up with me? Via your blog??? ;)

Hurry back, hon. You are NOT nor will you EVER be boring.
Mermaid Melanie said…
Thanks Jay :hug: :kiss:

Prism: not to worry i am just taking a break. its coming back soon

NWG and Allison, you guys rock. that is all.

3mr@n, update your blog man. i have been as patient as i am going to be!

Sam Tanner. You hope you'll be here? No impending doom in my house. not gonna take it. Keep the sunshine in your soul mate.

Steph, you are a gem. i will always read your little land of wonder too! and like i said before, don't giggle in front of men you don't want to fall in love with you. :wink:

bee Back Soon. peace.
Anonymous said…
Awww hurry back :)
Anonymous said…
You are NOT a bore. You are such a refreshing person, mel. and an inspiration to me to become a better person, artistically and creativly as well as being an awesome human being.

Popular Posts