Day Two


This is a card that i was presented with by a shaman sister regarding a personal relationship. i thought how beautiful. Producing a flower and placing it in his lap. Cool and receptive. He is receptive. I can light up his world. What a wonderful thing for me to be allowed to do. It started out like this picture a dream come true. But faded. He became cold and distant. i became frustrated and scared. And that drenched the fire. then came the note. here you go love. i have made a decision. live with it.

I thought about apologizing to poop bag man for the snarky promises blog. That was uncalled for and selfish. But hey. he was selfish too. so it cancels out. I could listen to my heart saying be at peace. yea i think that is what i will do. Be at peace fish-girl. My actions not always pure were driven by love, a true love. a consuming love. a promised love. Thrown into an semi-receptive vessel. That happens to all of us. We live and learn. Time was not on our side.

So as day two of rebuilding my self esteem comes to a close. and i got rewarded today in big ways. Very big ways. Thank you for letting me go. and like i have said before, maybe you will be a sunny day for me again. someday.

Comments

bhd said…
What does it look like now? Showing how nice is what you (the other) already have. Hmmm. Ya think? Pick up that musical instrument, even if it's just your own voice, and LET IT SING!

C
Anonymous said…
BHD Rocks!!!
I agree with her totally get back to your art and let it sing out as well. Sister you ARE sunshine!
Me said…
Hey good card.....:-)
S.A.M. Tanner said…
Check my blog...

You are the pearl...




Stuart

Popular Posts