A Hole in my Head

So i had an interesting night. Up late chattin with a friend and decided to be productive in the meantime. I had some pork chops in the oven, and cooking potatoes in the microwave. All was well. i finished my conversation with said friend. *SMOOCH* goodnight. I go into the kitchen to finish up cooking and cleaning.

A small kitchen. I had to open the cabinet to put away the clean dishes. The cabinets are right next to the oven. The apartment complex is older. and the cabinet has an old fashioned latch that has a hook on it. this is the door that was open by the tupperware i needed to put the meat in. Now as i bend over to the drawer to retrieve the container, my head comes into direct contact with the hook. OUCH! Now i just rub it a bit and move on... no worries. A couple of minutes later a huge blood drop lands on my glasses! OMG! i have punctured my scalp. and am bleeding. DORK! i am such a dork. and a clutz... No stitches necessary. and the bleeding stopped quickly.

wonders if there was something important that might have escaped... Hm...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Mel, I can relate to that one! I'm glad you weren't hurt seriously...

My husband calls me a "spiller" cos I'm such a klutz! It's quite amusing for him when I juggle objects before they hit the floor.

So welcome to the club!
Unless you heard steam escaping... I wouldn't worry.

Popular Posts