W Words Wednesday

Time for your W word...

whine v. whined, whin·ing, whines
v. intr.
To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v. tr.
To utter with a whine.

n.
The act of whining.
A whining sound.
A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

The man whined when he found out she was sick. And she whined because she knew she was missing out on some good pay.

Now I went into work today despite that i am not feeling 100%. As in previous log, i am grateful to be working! (another W word... BONUS) So my coworker says if you are sick you need to go home. I can't get sick. If you are staying I am leaving. Basically kicking me out of the office. Now i am a temporary employee, and dont get paid if i dont work. So I was kind of miffed about this. But I left. Came home and decided there maybe something I could do around the house. And he called me up and apologized for being such an ass about it. I am going to like working with this person! And i think i am going to learn alot from him. As long as there isnt too much drama. Oh did i mention? They hired me full time permanently! Not sure of my first date as a full time employee, but its in the works. :wink:

She refused to whine about that! :clap:

Comments

Congratulations!!!!!
And get 100% Well...lol

**hugs**

Popular Posts