Silly & Serious. 10 Things I Have Never Done

When I saw this a veggie tales song popped into my head. "We are the Pirates That Don't Do Anything"*. Now I am not a religious animated film freak, but sometimes when you are wasted on coffee and an 80 hour work week a good kiddie tune is a riot. If you don't know this song, they make lists about things they have never done.

so after all that fodder, lets get to the mem never done log.

1. I have never made faces at a cop. But man did I want to......really bad.

2. I have never spit off the Eiffel Tower. That could hurt somebody. But if they are French, who cares.

3. I have never milked a cow. The ever elusive field deer as my friend calls them. They have machines for that now don't they? Although I would make my kid if he had a chance.

4. I have never driven a YUGO. Thank God!

5. I have never gone scuba diving. I want to swim with the fishes off the Great Barrier Reef.

6. Never been deep sea fishing. or fishing in Alaska. Both of which would require some male companionship. Thankfully I have a son now. And we can teach each other! This sounds like heaven to me.

7. I have never made love in a gondolla. Now that sounds romantic. I am a sucker for romance. and the wave action....purrrrrr. or in the rain...or on a train...purrrrr purrrrrrr.

8. I have never written a screenplay or made a movie. Something I see in my head. A grainy surreal art film with lots of garage band music, and weird dialogue.

9. I have never been to Hawaii. I am afraid if I do go, I will not return. But one day I am going to see a black beach of those special islands.

10. I have never been able to just take off and keep on driving. I would like to take 6-12 months off and just take pictures drive, drink beers in local dives, take down stories, make new friends. Just exist on what the world offers up to me. If only life was that carefree.

Okay this could be an ongoing list. Thanks to you for tagging me to write one. I hope to read others.

Who hasn't been tagged? Yibbyl, get out your list! and jot it down. and Lisa! i bet you have an excellent one. Okay that is enough of my ramblings

*"we are the pirates that don't do anything, we just sit at home and lie around, and if you ask us to do anything, we'll just tell you we don't do anything" wink wink.

Comments

Michelle said…
I tagged Yibbyl in person last night but it will be the weekend before he gets to it. I'm keeping him busy!

Your list is great, Melanie!
newwavegurly said…
Okay, so I had NO idea that you were blogging until I saw your comment on Michelle's list. I'll have to put you on my blog route. ;)
Melanie said…
Thought I was the only one who gets a kick out of silly songs by a cucumber and a tomato. Another Melanie who loves the Veggi-Tales!

Popular Posts