Blogging...the new corked bottle in the ocean.

So i have only been doing this not so little something since May. I started blogging to placate my mental diarrhea. Seems that I am not the only one! OH MY! the internet holds a vast network of emotions, visions, and pontifications. Some astounding. some silly, some by famous writers, but most are people like me. Lives held in the balance, paycheck to paycheck, watching the world through eyes that take in the everyday. And live to tell about it.

I have been allowed to examine the minds of many peoples across the world in a matter of a few weeks. I am wondering about the statistics. I mean, how many people are linked to each others blogs? On one London sight, there were 100 links to london bloggers alone. Now that is a fraction of that areas population! Can you imagine if all of them do have a blog, gosh! There are more words on the internet right now than...man, my mind is reeling. And you can come across the so many ideas on blogs. Lists of questions. Lists of personal statistics. Stories of laundromat hell (thanks for that vision i will never forget blog king jas.) of love, lust, investigation, dolls on world travels, angst, scientific stats, engineering, music, food, movies, cats, lots of humor, you name it...ANYTHING...

To all my new blog buddies, thanks for sharing, and reading my slice of the internet. I know how many blogs i read so if you are taking time with mine, THANKS! To the bloggers i read, when i come and visit, i will always leave a note. It is just my way of sending that corked bottle out into the ocean and seeing what it brings back! Make it yours.

May your daily lives be filled with interesting perspectives, peace and a message from someone who "gets what you are saying"!

over and out to sea...

Comments

Alison said…
I like your analogy.

The blogosphere is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Popular Posts