SONG-BIRD

For you the sun will be shining,
For you there will be no more crying.

I love to sing. I may not be the best vocalist on the planet, but have been known to make friends cry (in a good way-HA). This pastime has kept me sane and alive along with my creativity. It is the bonding agent of my life. My creativity is what makes me a solid being. Not a vaporous spirit as my soul is. It is the transferance of the two mediums into a light that is transparent, illuminating, and intriguing. I wish that i could find a way to make that more evident to the people i love, and care deeply for. Maybe that is already happening. And they haven't told me so. Such is the fear of appearing vulnerable to your own love, and the importance of that. Let your sounds fly free.

Okay back to earth. I think i need a taco...meow.

Comments

Michelle said…
I sing loudly and not well!

And I dance even worse! *lol*

But ain't nuthin' stoppin' me.

Popular Posts