Archived Gems.

I was tagged by my RP buddy NWG. and its time to liven up this joint. it felt good to be self indulgent though...

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

My 5th sentence from my 23rd blog entry dated June 29th, "Blogging the new Corked Bottle in the Ocean": (don't know how to link yet)
the internet holds a vast network of emotions, visions, and pontifications.

a great metaphor for what has become a serious addition to my life. maybe even change it forever. If i ever publish those hot steamy poems of mine...yea baby.

tag? whose left? Lexi, Pilate (who has not blogged in MONTHS!), brandon step up! and new to the game, STU!!!! come on with it peeps. stu, you are going to have to make something up. but hey, you can be trusted. :wink:

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have heard of that "play" before. It did not work for me, unfortunately. Maybe another trick would be better.

Popular Posts