Trust

Who can i trust? besides myself, who can i trust?

do you always say whats in your heart.
do you always say whats in your heart.
do you always say whats in your heart?

more and more the times are coming.
and faster than before to me
i am feeling lost and out of control

but knowing trusting the path is clear
and i must follow it despite warning
it has come to me without looking

awake and wandering down to meet
the time i am about to enter there
wondering what other paths will open

up and down the road i will travel
looking into eyes i have in common
making connections to fresh warming

lives that will touch mine forever
and make this a new day forever
can i trust myself with you again?

one can go and one can stay
one can leave to make another play
one will always be with my soul.

i am not here nor am i really alive
i just exist. and make the most of it.
so i go into the storm armed and ready.

Comments

Mermaid Melanie said…
what was your address again? cuz i could use some free money during this move!

:lol:

soon cyber bro, soon!
winter said…
Love your poems, Mel!
newwavegurly said…
This is wonderful, Mel. As I was reading, I realized that I could be saying much of it myself.

:hug:

Popular Posts