My Thanksgiving

So this year i was invited to go to Vallejo to meet Blogger Buddy Jason. and his lovely family! They are wonderful people. Warm, real, talented and all around really cool folks. Nice when that happens. I had no doubts seeing as Jason the cyber-bro is a right on kinda guy, (for some reason, i haven't figured out how to add links, so check out his site from my links list.) His stressed out but beautiful wife, and his smooth little operater are super as well. Not to mention Brother, sister in Law, Mom, and Stepdad. You tell them i think they are super jason. And give them a big HUG!

I have been on a wonderous journey in the last month, and it felt so nice to have dinner with a family that got along so well. No arguments, no disagreements of any serious nature, a lovely home and a fine roasted bird with all the trimmings. I normally detest the holidays. Its not my time of year. My family is a bit dramatic, and i have bad subconcious reverberation from those earlier times. Something i plan to make history in my life. I tend to be the most laid back person in the room. But I am finding more and more people in California to be the same. BIG SIGH OF RELIEF HERE! and kindred spirits.

This occasion just sealed the fact for me that I have made the right decision. That i am going in the direction I have been heading all my life. Just keep your fingers crossed for that eventual right job i am on the prowl for. It is going to happen soon. And I am ready for it.

Another day of giving thanks from me. Isn't it nice to know that you can find family no matter where you go in this world? If you really look, ask, seek, ponder, and love outright. They are all around us. Thanks for sharing Jason.

see you in Sacramento sometime! :hug:

Comments

winter said…
Vallejo, eh? My old hometown ...

Glad you had a good turkey day, Mel.
An Urban Femme said…
Sweet! Sounds like your Thanksgiving was a bright success.

*hugs*
Anonymous said…
I am so happy for that you have had a wonderful thanksgiving and I wish you more of those relaxing moments in life where you know you are at the right place and time.

:hug: x 1000

Popular Posts