Without a Nest

Seems my creativity is on hiatus until i find a home. Seems my mind is preoccupied with this finding a place to land. I think i know how a bird feels that is flying south for the winter. and waiting and waiting for instinct to call it home. I have been circling the SB area for about 3 weeks now. Still not a calling to a new home. I am oh so tired. But today is another day, and i am up to the challenge!

Wish me luck readers. Next post will be that i have found a place. And we can get back to the business at hand, Me assuming i am impressing you with my wit, charm, and awesome poetry!

Off to find a nest. :flap: :flap: :flap: *flys off to find her destiny-ation:

Comments

An Urban Femme said…
Good thoughts for you, darling Memmie! *hug*
edieraye said…
Happy Landing!
David said…
I hear you've found a place since this post. Feel better?
Michelle said…
News?

Home? Job? Health? Happiness?

Do tell!

*hug*

~M~

Popular Posts