Dense ~ Or Punk Pollyanna

Why the Heck am i SOOO DENSE!!!!! And freakin Gullable? New word steph, Punk Pollyanna!

So many days i so know what is happening around me. But take one conversation a few pretty passages, and I am lost again. Believing that something is true that isnt. The sense of gloom comes and i am lost. When will i wake up and smell the sweet scent of that morning? The one i wont have to get out of bed. I can stay in the arms of a lover, who actually cares about me. The one who says my name in his sleep.

Course i am talking about men here. The emotional wasteland. *rolls her eyes for effect* Dont get me wrong boys. You do get excited when the little soldier can come out and play. And get caught up in his foraging the wilderness. You have dreams of those moments.You paint pretty pictures for those maidens. But when we start to talk about it. Discuss it. Analyze it. Dream about it. You get sick to your little tummies and run home to mama! Grow up.

okay... its nothing factual, or even acurate. I am just sick of you all... i will be better after kick boxing class. *puts on extra padding today*


disclosure statement: this is a post about all the men that sponge off their girlfriends, ones that lie to get laid, ones that think that avoiding the truth is not a lie, ones that spit in public, ones that use the word ain't, ones that avoid you, ones that are ex's, ones that are professional losers, et al.

Comments

winter said…
Oh, those guys. Hate 'em too.
Mermaid Melanie said…
okay fine. women get attached after sex. men dont. sue me.

and why is my paperclip so rusty? :rolls her eyes:
An Urban Femme said…
Ok...
#1: I LOVE the new word.
#2: I couldn't agree with you more!
S.A.M. Tanner said…
Ouch...

That much invective must have been earned.

Mel, if there's a man you want me to snuff for you... I won't do it. (wink)

Please change that mantra...

Remember, the princess had to kiss a lot of frogs.

Stu
Mermaid Melanie said…
just needed to vent a little in public. And it wasn't just one man that pissed in my cheerios. they all have.

I am waiting. and waiting for the right one. and hearing from my girlfriends all about their problems with men. getting discouraged. again. all over again.

sighs. enough

Popular Posts