Pedicure


Okay lovely people. Spring has sprung. And its time to remove those winter socks and shoes to reveal what is lurking underneath. YIKES~!

My one and only story about this. For 5 months I sold ladies shoes at Foleys. Of course it was spring in the middle of this imprisonment and people were planning vacations. As the women came in to by footwear for these occasions I was accosted by images representing the varying stages of winter feet. Oh My. One woman had brought her daughter with her to try on shoes. I would say respectfully, the older was in her late 50's and her daughter probably young 30's. When her mother took off her shoes, her daughter said... 'Mother. Oh my GOD! You're toenails are embarrasing. " Outloud. So you can imagine the state of this womans feet. I don't want to go into it, but lets just say it looked like she could dig a ditch with her toenails, after she had trimmed them with her teeth. BLECH!

So ladies. or gents. Take that into consideration before you head out to buy the new sandles for the season. Check the toes and thier nails. Clean 'em up a bit. Or you too could become blog fodder! :lol:

Yea here is a pic of mine. Thanks to dear SB sister Lexi for treating me to a pedicure, bringing my feet back to a respectable state. YIPPPEEEEEE. whatcha think sweeyheart?

Comments

Alexandra said…
Beautiful, dahlin! Simply beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Love it! A pedicure is one of life's simple pleasures. Wish I had time to do it more often. I have got some ugly a** feet that even a pedi can't cure. LOL
Oooh, very very pretty M! I recommend ALL women get pedicures regularly... then send me pictures!
tom said…
funny post!
Jody said…
nice lovely toes

Popular Posts