Selfish

I have been accused of being insecure. And manipulative. And downright voracious and a spaz. But you know? i am never ever selfish. It is my belief that you give what you have whenever you can. Share and the universe shares in return. I would like to find someone who will share everything with me. all thier thoughts and secrets. and dreams. No matter what.

Are you out there dear soul? one who is willing to be unselfish with me? i am looking for you. come and have dinner at the breakfast nook. and we can bare our souls.

Comments

An Urban Femme said…
Selish is one thing you ain't. *hug*
I'm here darlin'!

[runs in slow motion, trips on a crack in the sidewalk, falls flat on face.]

Mebbie I'll just stay your cyberbro.
Alexandra said…
Ah, the breakfast nook. Gotta love that place!
Lady Prism said…
ey'..i've been accused of being selfish...have no idea why...hmmmmm...

Prism here

Popular Posts